Financial support – acknowledgement
QuakeStar acknowledges with thanks the financial support of the NZ Earthquake Commission (EQC) to assist with development of the Worksheets for Commercial and Residential buildings and in particular the support of Richard Smith, Manager Education and Research.
QuakeStar acknowledges the recent discussions and feedback from the following:
- Property Council of New Zealand – Connal Townsend
- Insurance Council of New Zealand – Tim Grafton, John Lucas
- Local Government New Zealand – Malcolm Alexander, Frances Sullivan
- Infrastructure Council of New Zealand – Stephen Selwood
- Institution of Professional Engineers (IPENZ) – Susan Freeeman-Greene
- NZ Society for Earthquake Engineering – Peter Smith
- Structural Engineering Society of NZ – Paul Campbell
- Wellington City Council – Justin Lester, Anthony Wilson, Steve Cody, Mike Mendonca
- Christchurch City Council – Lianne Dalziel, Mike Galoolly.
- NZ Bankers Association – Karen Scott-Howman, Anthony Buick-Constable
- MBIE – Hon Dr Nick Smith, Mike Stannard
- NZ Green Building Council – Andrew Eagles, Alex Cutler
- The Wellington Company – Ian Cassels
- Chris Gudgeon – Kiwi Property
Establishment Advisory Group
Dr David Hopkins (DHCL), Bob Burnett (BB Architecture), Don Holden (InLaw Group), Ron Mayes (US Resiliency Council).
Technical Review Group (Worksheet Development)
John Hare, Geoff Sharp, Hamish McKenzie (Holmes Consulting), Rob Jury, Kam Weng Yuen (Beca), Will Parker (Opus), Derek Bradley, Barry Davidson, Anthony McBride, Tony Stuart, Nic Brooke (Compusoft), Peter Smith, Jon Devine (Spencer Holmes), Craig Stevenson (Aurecon), Mike Stannard, David McGuigan, Graeme Lawrance, Darrel Cheong (MBIE), Stefano Pampanin (University of Canterbury), Brendon Bradley (University of Canterbury and QuakeCore), Ken Elwood (University of Auckland and QuakeCore)
Once QuakeStar Incorporated is established a section of this site will enable organisations and individuals to support QuakeStar by becoming members or recognised sponsors.